Monday, April 30, 2018

New Beginnings...

I love spring. I always think of spring as a time for new beginnings. It's a chance to start afresh with our garden, and maybe this year I'll be better at watering and weeding as the summer goes on - and we might actually have an abundant harvest! It's also the time I'm typically most motivated to clean and organize our house. With six people bringing things into this house, and mainly one purging stuff out - we collect a lot of junk! This "junk" can become overwhelming. Spring too is the time we all become excited about the possibilities of outdoor activities with sports starting and the sun calling us out of doors.

spring magnolia

With all of these new beginnings I'm finally taking the leap to begin this new endeavor of blogging. It's amazing how easily our every day lives can become the excuse to not try something new. This has been the case for me the last several years. Raising babies, attempting to organize our house, volunteering, whatever the case may be I've let these things keep me from sharing my passions for crafting and sewing on a blog. 

But today I'm starting my blog! Hurray!!! Wish me luck, I can't wait to start sharing with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment